At Karen Collier Careers, we are guided by our values at the heart of everything we do. We will ensure that all our valuable candidates are given an equal opportunity when seeking employment through Karen Collier Careers.
Equality and Diversity Commitments:
- We will ensure that candidates with different cultures, perspectives, and experiences are at the heart of Karen Collier Careers.
- We will not provide less favourable treatment on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex sexual orientation.
- Whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, all candidates will be treated fairly and with respect.
- When selecting candidates for job roles, we will support, and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and place them into employment based on their skill set.
- We will provide equality and fairness to all in our candidates, and everyone will be respected and valued.
- We will continue to support our clients and candidates to demonstrate the principles of diversity and inclusion and actively challenge discrimination, should it ever arise.
- We will regularly review all our candidate onboarding practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.
- Our policy will be monitored and reviewed every six months to ensure that equality and diversity are still continually promoted.